Coaching Application Process
Want to differentiate yourself from other coaches and find new clients? Apply to coach on CommuniTri and:
- Share your knowledge with athletes across the globe by posting instructional videos
- Generate new client leads for your coaching business
- Differentiate yourself and build a reputation by getting client references, ratings and testimonials
- Become regarded as an expert in a particular area
Coach Application Form:
- Short Bio
(Tell us your story. When did you get into your sport? Why do you love it? When did you start coaching? Why? What are some of the principles of coaching that you believe in? What are some of your major sport accomplishments? What do your athletes like about you? Why do you want to be a coach on CommuniTri?)
How Do I Apply?
- Fill out the coaching application form above.
- You will be notified via email within 72 hours if your application has been approved or rejected.
- If your application is approved, pay the license fee and start coaching!
How Are Coaches Chosen for a Coaching Session?
When athletes request coaching sessions on CommuniTri, they are presented with a random list of potential coaches to choose from. If you are a premium member, you will be listed in a queue with the other premium coaches before the regular coaches. Being a premium coach is the best way to get noticed on CommuniTri as a new coach.
Athletes then have the ability to apply certification or ratings filters across coaches. They can also sort on kudos or strengths in a given sport. Athletes will read through your profile, short bio, reviews and testimonials and choose a coach of their choosing.
All coaches have an equal opportunity to be noticed. All coaches receive an equal number of impressions (views by athletes). You can view the number of impressions you receive in your coaching profile.
How Do I Get Noticed and Establish a Reputation on CommuniTri?
There are four primary decision criteria that athletes use to find a coach on CommuniTri:
- Short Bio – this is your place to express your accomplishments, philosophy and build trust with potential clients. Athletes want to know that you are knowledgeable and experienced and that you know how to help people improve.
- Posts – as a coach, you have the ability to post instructional videos or images on CommuniTri. You can share those videos on your own Facebook page or other social media platforms. If athletes find your content valuable, they will follow you. This could lead to future coaching clients.
- Reviews & Ratings – probably most importantly, you want to make sure that your coaching sessions help your clients. If you do a great job and help your athletes achieve their goal, they will write you a great review and give you a high-rating.
- Guest Blogging, Podcasts, Outside Websites & Marketing – you can also drive new clients from outside websites as well. Feel free to write an article to be featured on the CommuniTri website by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use your own Facebook site or websites to drive new clients to your CommuniTri coaching profile.
The more you give back to the community, the more you will get back. If you have suggestions or feedback, please do not hesitate to send them in!
Hiring a Coach
- Client uploads a video or picture and chooses to hire a coach for a one-time consultation.
- The Client pays the $25 fee and it is put into an escrow account with CommuniTri.
- A list of coaches appear in random order, with premium coaches listed first. Each coach has an equal number of impressions and therefore an equal number of opportunities to be picked by prospective client.
- Once a client chooses a coach, the post is “locked”. The coach is notified and has 24 hours to accept or reject the invitation for consultation. If the coach rejects the invitation, the client is notified and the post is “unlocked”. The client is then able to find a different coach or share the post with his friends.
- If the coach accepts the invitation, the client is notified and the consultation begins. The coach provides a brief analysis for the client. The client is able to ask clarifying questions and the coach can respond.
- At the coach’s discretion, the consultation is completed. The client then has 48 hours to request a refund by emailing email@example.com.
- REFUND REQUEST: If the request for a refund is granted, $25 is taken out of escrow and paid back to the client. The entire conversation between the coach and client is deleted and the video is put back into “unlocked” state. The client may not review the coach or provide any ratings at this point. If the request for the refund is rejected, the coach gets paid his percentage of the $25.
- If there is no refund request, the coach gets paid 48 hours after the coach completes the request. The client is then asked to review the coaching interaction and provide a 5-star rating for the coach.
- The client can choose to hire the coach again for a new consultation if he or she chooses.